SHRM Learning System(r) for PHR(r)/SPHR(r) Certification Preparation Course
You can participate in the University of Arkansas Global Campus SHRM Learning System(r) for PHR(r)/SPHR(r) Certification Preparation Course in multiple ways.
- You can attend at the origination site in Rogers, Ark., where you will gather with colleagues and the instructors in a face-to-face classroom setting,
- You can attend at Central Baptist College, PB108 (Cooper Building), 1501 College Avenue, Conway, Arkansas to participate in the class as it is simulcast to directly into the classroom.
- You can attend at Arkansas State University, Room 127, Delta Center for Economic Development, 5501 Krueger Drive, Jonesboro to participate in the class as it is simulcast to directly into the classroom.
- You can log on from anywhere to participate in the session "live" via Blackboard Collaborate, or
- You can log on any time, from anywhere, to view the recorded session via Blackboard Collaborate once the class session has aired.
Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the University of Arkansas Global Campus program has an outstanding record of participants passing the certification exams, consistently exceeding the national average in the aggregate. The program uses the SHRM(r) Learning System which is updated with current HR policies and legislation. As a professional development tool, the Learning System can increase a participant's knowledge of the field of human resources and provide current reference of HR practices. As a certification preparation tool, the Learning System has a measurable track record of success for those qualified to sit for the exam. See www.hrci.org for exam costs and application dates. By enrolling in this course, you'll benefit from:
- Industry experts,
- Experienced ceritified instructors,
- Access to recorded sessions,
- Web resources,
- Mobile apps and eReader capability,
- A structured learning environment to keep you on schedule, The opportunity to build your peer network, and Obtain a certificate of course completion from the University of Arkansas Global Campus
Please note: This course will be recorded and may be rebroadcast. The information and ideas expressed in class sessions may be shared through various forms of distance learning technology. By registering for this course, the student consents to the use of his/her visual likeness and voice during classes and in any rebroadcasts of those classes.
For more information contact Judith Tavano, SPHR, eat0@eau0eav0eaw0.