by Mark Carter on Tuesday, May, 19, 2015--Arkansas Business
The Arkansas District Export Council named winners of the 2015 Governor's Award for Excellence in Global Trade in advance of its awards luncheon Wednesday at the Governor's Mansion.
2015 winners are:
- Large Manufacturer: Georg Fischer Harvel LLC, Little Rock, manufacturer of jCVPC and PVC pipe;
- Medium Service Provider- Knesek Guns Inc., Van Buren, firearms distributor;
- Small Manufacturer - Galley Support Innovations inc., Sherwood, manufacturer of interior hardware for trains, plains and yachts, which recently announced a major expansion;
- Small Service Provider - Jobco Inc., Fort Smith, industrial equipment supplier;
- Rising Star - Collective Bias Inc., Rogers, producer of shopper-related social media content.
The winners will be formally recognized at Wednesday's awards luncheon, hosted by Gov. Asa hutchinson. The keynote speaker is Wanda Felton, vice chairman of the Export-Import Bank of the U.S.