Congratulations to the following people at the University of Arkansas who passed the SPHR certification exam during the Winter testing window:
Kaleb Allee, SPHR, Program Coordinator for Employment
Leah Williams, SPHR, Compensation Programs Administrator
Rachel Busch, SPHR, RazorTemp Program Manager
Debbie McLoud, SPHR, Director of Employee Services
- Is an essential tool for maintaining high professional standards and shows that you have accepted the personal challenge to stay abreast of new developments in the human resource field.
- distinguishes you among your peers; it highlights your commitment to the HR profession;
- ensures that your knowledge of HR topics and legislation is current;
- opens doors to career opportunities
- demonstrates that you have mastered the HR body of knowledge.
- Beyond experience and education, it is a primary measure of knowledge in the Human Resource Management field.
Want to be certified? Check out www.noark.org/hr-certification_id152.html.