Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C. is partnering with Lighthouse Compliance Solutions to offer this webinar in an effort to increase your access to an important legal update. No matter where you are located, you can join us online.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
To register, click here.
This session, presented by CGWG attorney Bruce Cross, will explore the expectations for the second term of the Obama administration, including:
- Expanded and intensified activity by the National Labor Relations Board to push a pro-union agenda
- Crackdowns on any policies (social media, privacy, internet, confidentiality, communications) that potentially limit an employee's ability to share information
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's stringent guidelines for using criminal background checks in hiring decisions
- Increased enforcement by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, including increased audits and new regulations for the number of military veterans and disabled employees
- Impacts to other Government agencies and regulations, including the Department of Labor, Wage and Hour issues and "Obama Care"
**If you are a client of Lighthouse Compliance, please contact Rickie Smith for a discounted registration rate.
For more information, please contact Rickie Smith:
eat0@eau0eav0eaw0 • 501-371-9999