2017 SHRM Excel Award: Platinum Chapter
The Excel Awards recognize achievements by SHRM chapters and state councils in three categories:
- Serving HR professionals: Initiatives that support and promote professionals with HR responsibility to be successful business leaders. Activities may be related to certification, professional learning, or skills development.
- Advancing the HR profession: Initiatives advancing the HR Profession by creating awareness with or supporting key constituents including workplace, government and regulatory representatives, employers, schools, media and the community at large. Activities may be outreach and awareness programs, government or public affairs, or focused on key issues such as inclusion, diversity, or workforce readiness.
- Enhancing the SHRM community: Initiatives providing programs and services that support SHRM, meet members’ needs, or further the Chapter or State Council efforts. Activities may include efforts to foster member engagement, retention and acquisition, volunteer development and recognition, or supporting the SHRM Foundation (e.g. conducting a leadership campaign, hosting a fundraising event, or receiving a SHRM Foundation Innovation Award).
2017 SHRM Foundation Chapter Champion
Your chapter received this honor because you completed all three SHRM Foundation activities outlined in the 2017 SHAPE workbook (section 2, #6):
- Make a donation to the SHRM Foundation from chapter funds
- Conduct a leadership campaign
- Host a fundraising event to benefit the SHRM Foundation
SHRM Recertification Provider
NOARK is approved by SHRM to be a Recertification Provider. We are also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
2016 SHRM Learning System Champion
2014 SHRM Membership Star
2014 SHRM Excel Gold
2013 SHRM Pinnacle Award
NOARK won the 2013 Pinnacle Award for enhancing the SHRM Community.