Company: BNSF Logistics
**$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
We have a phenomenal opportunity in our corporate domestic headquarters for a Corporate Recruiter. The Corporate Recruiter will manage full lifecycle recruiting while maintaining strong relations with business leaders, hiring managers, HR business partners, external contacts and candidates. You will execute local and national recruiting plans, leveraging traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as develop new, creative and low-cost recruiting ideas.
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will recruit both experienced and entry-level hires to fill positions in designated functional areas and divisions while promoting the BNSF Logistics brand. You will assess the profiles of prospects/candidates and manage them throughout the interview process, including negotiating offers, closing acceptances, and managing pre-employment requirements and onboarding activities. As a member of the HR team, you must project a professional image both internally and externally, understand business/organizational challenges and execute on innovative solutions that support the growth of BNSF Logistics.
Detailed Job Description
- Proactively explore new, creative and unique ways of sourcing candidates by means of the internet, social media and other on-line capabilities and other means as they become available.
- Aggressively search, build and maintain network of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other networking sites.
Develop and maintain professional sourcing relationships and activities to ensure the company has a strong staff candidate flow.
- Identify qualified applicant, screen resumes, conduct screening interviews, conduct references and background checks; administer appropriate assessments, coordinate onsite interviews, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Develop, execute, and manage effective campus recruiting campaigns, including conducting research to improve business relationships with colleges and universities.
- Schedule and participate in job fairs, presentations, and other recruiting events.
- Initiates contact with possible qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR business partners, candidate pool, and external recruiters.
- Educate and influence hiring managers on candidate skills, recruiting processes, strategies and market conditions.
- Develop timely, cost-effective staffing strategies to identify and attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates for all job openings.
- Manage our internal applicant tracking system (SuccessFactors).
- Contributes to the growth of the business by referring quality candidates into the hiring process.
- Perform any other duty as assigned.
About the Company
BNSF Logistics is an industry-leading transportation intermediary, committed to providing value to each of our customers through professional acumen, entrepreneurial drive, and individual commitment. We are one of the fastest growing 3PLs in North America and pride ourselves on service flexibility and modal breadth. BNSF Logistics is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC.
Our vision is to establish BNSF Logistics as the leader in providing creative logistics solutions that consistently exceed our customers' expectations. BNSF Logistics offers services that range from single shipment execution to complete network design and operation. Our modal expertise spans parcel, truckload, intermodal, and rail. BNSF Logistics provides a blend of professional expertise with logistics technology designed to maximize customer value.
At BNSF Logistics, our vision, mission and values define who we are and how we do business.
VISION: To be a premier global multi-modal logistics services and solutions company.
MISSION: To provide a superior customer experience by delivering innovative, flexible and value driven solutions.
VALUES: People • Integrity • Profitability • Accountability • Creativity
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business, or a related field.
· 2-5 years of prior recruiting experience required.
· Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
· Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online job boards and databases.
· LinkedIn Recruiter experience.
· Must be able to build and manage relationships with all levels of the organization.
· Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
· Ability to enthusiastically promote company to potential employees.
· Willing to travel up to 25%.
· Knowledge and prior experience with Human Resource policies & practices strongly preferred.
· Capability to work in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
· Familiar with an ATS, preferably SuccessFactors.
· Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and HRIS/ERP applications.
Industry Certifications Preferred
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive health benefits package
· 401(k) plan with employer match
· Flexible spending account
· Company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
· Employee discounts on autos, travel, electronics, insurance, etc.
· Tuition assistance
· Professional training staff with an industry leading Learning Management System
· Company culture that recognizes its employees