Company: Rausch Coleman Homes
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Responsibilities include identifying and attracting best in class candidates by utilize social networking sites, job boards, etc. to identify potential qualified candidates that meet the needs of hiring departments.
Detailed Job Description
Duties & Responsibilities
• Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage expectations
• Schedules intake calls with hiring managers to understand talent needs and establish follow-up processes
• Works with the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately and consistently
• Timely review of applicants who have applied via the ATS
• Input, update and maintain accurate documentation, tracking and status of candidates records on applicant tracking system
• Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search with HR management and hiring managers
• Assists with recruitment strategies, i.e. screening, resume review process, contacting candidates, etc. to support the effectiveness of the candidate experience process
• Tracks hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
• Send pre-interview assessments to candidates
• Post ads and compose new ads for open positions
• Maintain accurate and current job descriptions for all positions
• Audit job boards to ensure our postings are visible.
• Coordinate and utilize social media to increase branding and awareness, e.g. LinkedIn, etc.
• Maintain a professional relationship with clients, their support systems, co-workers, and external agencies
• Conduct follow-up meetings with new applicants and managers to ensure successful onboarding.
• Special Projects at the direction of a member of the recruitment team or management as assigned
• Runs reports and presents information to higher levels of HR management
• Keep abreast of federal and state employment & labor laws that relate to recruiting/employment
• Maintain confidentiality of all departmental information
• Assist with other administrative tasks and serve as back up to assigned HR functions
• Additional duties as required
About the Company
Improving quality of life, one home at a time.
At Rausch Coleman Homes, we honor God through our commitment to Integrity and Excellence in all aspects of homebuilding. We place the highest value upon the customer by exceeding expectations, and upon our team members by committing to professional development. We aspire to build the best quality affordable homes and we hold ourselves accountable to that goal.
Rausch Coleman Homes is a top 40 homebuilder in the United States. For over 65 years, we've helped families better their lives and achieve their dream of home ownership. Recognized as a Best Place to Work in Arkansas, Rausch Coleman Homes offers competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, generous paid time off, and much more. For more information about what it's like to work for Rausch Coleman Homes, including a more comprehensive listing of company benefits, please visit https://careers.rauschcoleman.com.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
• Basic understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other recruitment technologies and viewing/actioning candidates
• Strong understanding of behavioral interviewing practices
• Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
• At least 1 year experience in Human Resources preferred
• Previous experience with hiring assessment tools such as DISC, Birkman, ZeroRisk, etc.