Company: Tyson Foods
Location: Springdale, Arkansas
This positions’ responsibilities include assisting in the proactive evaluation of current pay programs with an eye toward continuous improvement, implementation of new compensation programs, and supporting the overall strategic initiatives of the compensation team.
Detailed Job Description
The primary focus includes, but is not limited to:
· Conducting market and trend analyses through Market Pay, wage survey participation and market intelligence research on an ad hoc and annual basis
· Independently examining compensation practices compiling statistics, analyzing data, and conducting other data audits
· Working with multiple levels of management for development and approval of wage proposals
· Manage salary survey vendors and their tools to provide appropriate market intelligence data
Annual compensation process
· Administration of annual bonus budgeting, accruals, and final award determination for team members in the US (using Workday Advanced Compensation) and international (standalone process) on quarterly and yearly basis
Database management & process improvement
· Conducting audits and developing/enhancing solutions that streamline Compensation process and systems
· Working with cross functional teams and providing forward thinking system, program, and/or transactional solutions
· Maintaining and enhancing the departments databases and applications creating various ad hoc and customized reports for both internal and external customers to include senior management
· Additional support activities for compensation projects as required
About the Company
Our team members make the difference. If you are ready to grow your career with an industry leader and want to positively impact the team and community around you, then join us in helping us in raising expectations.
Join us on the journey.
At Tyson, we are raising expectations for how much good people can do. Our Talent Strategy is to Attract, Grow, Reward and Retain the best talent, and we believe that our Culture is the connecting thread that drives that strategy!
We strive to be a talent magnet to establish a reputation for being a talent rich organization where team members can grow their career while growing the business.
We are a high performing organization where team members are rewarded (Pay, Benefits and Recognition) for their contributions, and given the opportunity to support and/or volunteer with programs that help Tyson make a lasting social impact in the communities where we live and work.
To learn more about our culture, please read Our Purpose.
Tyson Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to an impairment or disability, please contact (479) 290-5000 for further assistance.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 1, 2021 for Corporate based team members and by November 1, 2021 for Plant and Warehousing based team members.
The vaccines against COVID-19 are free for new hires and are accompanied by a cash incentive for eligible non-corporate based hires. Readily available at select sites.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 plus years of compensation and/or relevant experience
- Advanced Excel experience with large data sets
- Creating Alteryx flows for data manipulation and analysis preferred
- Experience with data analytical tools such as power BI is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creating and presenting materials to varied audiences
- Ability to communicate and translate complex technical details to end users and leadership
- Project management skills, initiative, drive to manage a complex variety of tasks etc.
- Detail oriented, advanced analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision