Company: Bella Vista Property Owners Association
Location: Bella Vista, AR
The Bella Vista Property Owners Association is currently seeking a full-time Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for all employee recruitment and advertising for the Bella Vista Property Owners Association. They will be in charge of application tracking, pre-employment processing, maintaining legal and government-mandated documents, maintaining employee records in the ADP HRIS System. They will be responsible for all recruiting activities. Must having a good working knowledge of where to recruit, advertise and attend job fairs when appropriate. Will track applications, respond to applicants, and assure follow-up is timely. Will maintain the HRIS system with accurate, current dates and data. Must maintain employee files and records and conduct New Hire Orientations. They will post and remove job descriptions as they come available and are filled, work with online and traditional advertising entities. They will coordinate the entire process of hiring potential employees whether submitted electronically via the website, through email, or handwritten, maintains electronic records of all applications, resumes, and cover letters. If interested, please visit our website at bellavistapoa.com or come by the Human Resources Office located inside of the Bella Vista Country Club.
Detailed Job Description
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for all employee recruitment and advertising for the Bella Vista Property Owners Association. In charge of application tracking, pre-employment processing, maintaining legal and government-mandated documents, maintaining employee records in the ADP HRIS System. May require independent judgment in the disposition of routine matters without direct supervision. Will work under the direct supervision of the General Counsel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Provides support for the department. In addition to other duties as assigned, will be responsible for all recruiting activities. Must having a good working knowledge of where to recruit, advertise and attend job fairs when appropriate. Will track applications, respond to applicants, and assure follow-up is timely. Will maintain the HRIS system with accurate, current dates and data. Must maintain employee files and records and conduct New Hire Orientations.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
- Posts and removes job descriptions as they come available and are filled. Works with online and traditional advertising entities. ADP Recruiting Module a plus
- Coordinates the entire process of hiring potential employees. Whether submitted electronically via the website, through email, or handwritten, maintains electronic records of all applications, resumes, and cover letters.
- Must be willing to interact within the organization to learn each division and area to be a subject matter expert on what the requirements are for jobs we recruit for.
- Track turnover, conduct exit interview and analyze turnover. Be proactive with suggestions and ideas on how to retain employee’s.
- Sets up new employees with passwords and train on the ADP HRIS system so they can complete electronic timesheets and to have access to the employee website.
- Responsible for HR data entry of all Personnel Change Forms and assuring paperwork is moved through the process, keyed and changes made timely and accurately.
- Maintains status of hire dates for Seasonal employees.
- Maintains status of Variable employees and the number of hours they work for ACA Compliance
- Must have working knowledge of Human Resource policies, procedures and compliance of all State and Federal laws.
- Assists with employee relations.
- Gives answers to Members and Guests concerning questions about our organization.
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of the HR office.
- Must be willing to be cross trained on all areas of Human Resources in a very busy, fast paced environment.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Must have experience with recruiting trends, all social media avenues with a creative and strategic thought process for recruiting. Work requires continual attention to details. Must exhibit excellence in Customer Service with all customers. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
2. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
3. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
4. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
5. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
6. Specific required movements include the following: trunk-bend, twist, rotate, push, pull, and carry, arm’s reach and leg-lifts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, the air clean, and generally void of pollutants, the lighting and temperature at comfortable office environment levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate. Within this position, may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the organization's services (may include: visitors, employees, or others).
Bella Vista POA is an E.O.E.
About the Company
Bella Vista is a recreational community and retirement destination in scenic NW Arkansas offering golf, private lakes, pools, tennis, trails and more.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have an Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Full-time employees are provided the option of some of the following: medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, 401K, EAP, and many more.
Please apply directly on our website, www.bellavistapoa.com for immediate consideration.