Company: Life Styles, Inc.
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Responsible for all human resources functions for a non-profit workforce of approximately 250 Direct Service Professionals(DSPs).
Detailed Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Manage the recruiting and hiring processes, including oversight of new employee orientation.
• Administer comprehensive benefit package, including 401(k) Plan.
• Maintain retention/turnover and other pertinent statistics and report accordingly.
• Provide guidance to supervisors relative to performance improvement and management.
• Participate in mandated annual training for DSPs and oversee, and occasionally lead, training for management staff.
• Provide guidance and counsel to leadership in setting and implementing organization’s strategic plan.
• Assure that the organization is in compliance with all Federal and State regulations and legislation pertaining to personnel matters.
• Be an active supporter and participant in Life Styles community and fundraising events.
About the Company
Life Styles is Northwest Arkansas’s premier non-profit organization serving adults with developmental disabilities. Founded in 1976 as an alternative to institutional placement, Life Styles began with the belief that all persons have value and a place in the community. Over the years, Life Styles has developed programs and services that focus on seeing beyond disability and imagining, along with the people we serve, that all is possible.
• At least five years demonstrated competence and experience in the areas of recruiting, benefits, performance management, and training.
• The ability to build successful relationships among the organization’s stakeholders.
• SHRM certification a plus.
• Position supervises one administrative assistant and reports to Executive Director.
• BA or higher
All successful applicants must pass drug and criminal background tests.
Full benefit package including health, vision and dental; voluntary life and disability plans and a 401(k) plan, with company match, open after six months of tenure.