Company: Butterfield Trail Village
Location: Fayetteville, AR
The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission and talent strategy.
Detailed Job Description
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
• Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
• Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
• Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
• Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
• Develops and implements departmental budget.
• Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
About the Company
Butterfield Trail Village, a Life Plan Community, offers active seniors a resort-style environment with a focus on wellness and amenities. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
Why work at Butterfield Trail Village? Our staff is a dedicated and diverse group of individuals committed to providing quality care to our residents. If you are a like-minded individual and share our Core Values - Excellence, Respect, Trust, Compassion and Integrity - then Butterfield Trail Village is the place for you!
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
• At least five years of human resource management experience required.
• SPHR highly desirable.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Full benfits with generous PTO
To apply, please visit our website at https://butterfieldtrailvillage.applicantpro.com/jobs/