2019 NWA Supervisors' Conference
Presented by NOARK and Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P. C.
Categories: Law Seminar, Seminar and Workshop
You are a supervisor, manager, or human resources professional. You know that no matter what your job is, “Job One” is the managing of people. Everything else goes just a little easier when your people are happy and productive. The more you know about effectively managing people in today’s ever-changing workplace, the better equipped you are to solve problems, encourage engagement, and align the efforts of your department with your organization’s overall mission – and if you attended last year’s conference – or heard about it – you know our presenters are experts in providing managers and supervisors with what you need to know, and do, to successfully and lawfully manage people.
The 2019 NWA Supervisors’ Conference is your one-day, all inclusive supervising and managing people experience. Whether you are new to supervising or an experienced manager, this conference is for you!
Conference Topics Include:
- Equal Pay: What It Is and What It Isn’t
- Workplace Privacy: What Supervisors and Managers Need to Know
- Creating and Inclusive Workplace
- Fair Performance Feedback
- Risk Mitigation in the Workplace
- Recognizing the Realities of Unconscious Bias and Eliminating Them in Employment Practice
Who Should Attend:
- HR Professionals
- $150 per attendee –all day
- $1050 per table of 8 – all day
- $25 per NOARK member, lunch only
- $50 per non-NOARK member, lunch only
Exhibitor opportunities--$250 contact Cathleen at eat0@eau0eav0eaw0
Sponsorship opportunities contact Cathleen at eat0@eau0eav0eaw0
For more information: eat2@eau2eav2eaw2